Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mercy!




They didn't believe me. No one would believe me. That night I saw things and I heard things that still make me shudder...
The laughing I heard high pitched evil laughing. Then the migraine all at once tortuous headaches. The first thing I thought was sing hymns like my pops said. My mind went blank. I tried to think of a song any song. "Jesus loves me this I know." came my weak scared voice I started the next verse. My throat went dry it took all that I had in me to continue my throat started swelling I couldn't talk I soon found I was paralyzed. I lay in the bed wanting to scream. I gathered all of my strength to say "Lord help me. Amen." and I took in a deep breath, my headache ceased, and the laughing faded. This is my true story. God is very real and so is the devil and this is an example of the very real spiritual warfare that we can't see.

This is one of my short story entries on kirstenmillerbooks.blogspot.com for her contest hope you like it
~Lucy =D

No comments: